Spartan Complete Champion Track & Field Camp
March 19-23 2018 | 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Location: Rick Hansen Secondary School
Boys & Girls
TWU SPARTANS TRACK & FIELD SPRING
Athletes will experience professional coaching as well as interaction with select Spartan varsity track & field players through training sessions and activities. This camp will provide insight and exposure into the Spartan athletics Complete Champion Approach alongside some key elements of becoming an elite university x-country and track & field athlete.
- Running mechanics, technical expertise in jumping, throwing and relays.
- Instruction of skills used in all events
- Development of talents and interest, as well as personal improvement and FUN!
- Elite older group trained in advance technical
- Nutritious Snack and Lunch
- Appropriate workout attire for the weather (T-shirt, Shorts, & Shoes)
- Water Bottle and any medications for allergies, asthma, etc.
- FORMS etc. please contact Jamie Sinclair at the link below)
- GOOD ATTITUDE!